Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

EXCELLENT!!!

That was brilliant! All i can say really, brilliant! PAKLOO!!! IRON MAN!!!

Awesome Compilation Vol 5 Awesome Compilation Vol 5

Thats right mother fucker!!!

Game over! Love it!!!!11lolzorz!

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

oh hell yes!

Everyone of these are brilliant, but i nearly pissed myself at the mario brothers one! Excellent!

Submachine 5: the root Submachine 5: the root

Amazing

Pushing the envelope here with this series. They're getting better and better. Founf this on slightly easier than the last, but still tuff as nails! Looking forward to 6!

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

Another beauty

I know i'm going to feel empty once i finish the next one, but this was savage! Others are saying it's the best of the series so far, but i don't think it's as good as 2, still brilliant though! Onward!

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

A good change of form!

Yes, it is completely different, but it's a nice break from 1&2. And Kazoa is completely wrong, it's not luck it's maths! Really nice puzzle game.

"POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

Mup mup!

This is a Clubland track if i ever heard one! I think it's having a bit of trouble deciding if it's trance or dance... Still well good though. Keep it up!

-=[ Reborn ]=- -=[ Reborn ]=-

Tis good

Yeah, it's good, but i don't know why it's in techno... It's not techno... So, i can't review it properly as i'm not really into the ambient chillout sound that this song has...

Samurai Beat Samurai Beat

Yes, oh yes! (Churchill dog style!)

This, is brilliant! It reminds me of al the NES classics! True brilliance! I think i'll go plaay some NES games! Well done!