"POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno "POTC - Up Is Down" Nintechno

Mup mup!

This is a Clubland track if i ever heard one! I think it's having a bit of trouble deciding if it's trance or dance... Still well good though. Keep it up!

-=[ Reborn ]=- -=[ Reborn ]=-

Tis good

Yeah, it's good, but i don't know why it's in techno... It's not techno... So, i can't review it properly as i'm not really into the ambient chillout sound that this song has...

Samurai Beat Samurai Beat

Yes, oh yes! (Churchill dog style!)

This, is brilliant! It reminds me of al the NES classics! True brilliance! I think i'll go plaay some NES games! Well done!

Dj_Seri-Power Struggle Dj_Seri-Power Struggle

A nice Two O'Clocker!

This is good, the main melody is brilliant, excellent harmonics between the bass and melody. You have a talent! Keep it up.

One thing though... I didn't really like the "bridge" part, it seemed to happy for the rest of the song, felt kinda outta place... I would probably have mixed out leading up to that... Anyway, this is another one i would buy in a shop...

hehe

Dj_Seri-Reign of the D.J. Dj_Seri-Reign of the D.J.

Yes, yes and yes!

This is something i would definately buy in a shop! Happy happy but hard at the same time! You have to finish this! ANd ignore the previous comment of putting a piano in there! The song don't need a piano! Keep it thumpin'! There's only one or two thumpin' songs with piano in them that work, (see "Get a life" by Phlash) and many have tried and failed!

DJ-Seri responds:

hehe are you challenging me? watch out tobias, ima make one just for you :P

Dj_Seri- Paradise on E(Remake) Dj_Seri- Paradise on E(Remake)

One of the better mixes for me!

It was really good, i likd it. More my style than any of the other mixes i heard! More... thumpin'! I liked the synth, but as people said before it does get a bit wuah! (Yes, it's supposed to say wuah!). But overall, it was good. I would happily play that in a warm up set!

DJ-Seri responds:

nice! thx for the review

Dj_Seri-Rave Through the Night Dj_Seri-Rave Through the Night

Somethign you would hear out clubbing

Well done mate, keep it up, thats somethign i would expect to hear at a normal nightclub! Original, and very well put together!

DJ-Seri responds:

thx for reviewing alot of my stuff very much appreciated tobias

Confines of a Memory (Abbv.) Confines of a Memory (Abbv.)

Simply superb!

I'm not usually one who listens to, well, chillout, music. But this is brilliant. Excellent melody, you're obviously either studying music, play the keyboard/piano, or are just a genious. Well done, a truely emotional and moving piece, one the great composers of yesteryear would be proud of.

Dimrain47 responds:

Yes, I study music and play the piano/keyboard, as well as a variety of others.

-API- Paradise on E [REMIX] -API- Paradise on E [REMIX]

Good attempt

It is a good mix of the original, but is waaaaay to like the original. You changed the bass and the intro slightly, but listening to one after the other it's hard to tell the differences...

API responds:

It shouldn't be hard to tell the difference unless your sound system blows. The original one by B0UNC3 actually starts getting muddy and low volumed, this one is a little bit more crisp. By no means is this better than the original, it's just that this is more of a rework than a remix.

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi B0UNC3 - Paradise on E[Fi

Happy happy song! Do you know Special D?

It is a happy happy song! Even though there is a driving bass drum. Some nice effects in there, and good timing with them too. But, the scratching bass drum is not great. And, the melody sounds vaguely familiar... That could be just me...