Submachine 5: the root Submachine 5: the root

Amazing

Pushing the envelope here with this series. They're getting better and better. Founf this on slightly easier than the last, but still tuff as nails! Looking forward to 6!

Submachine 4: the Lab Submachine 4: the Lab

Another beauty

I know i'm going to feel empty once i finish the next one, but this was savage! Others are saying it's the best of the series so far, but i don't think it's as good as 2, still brilliant though! Onward!

Submachine3: the Loop Submachine3: the Loop

A good change of form!

Yes, it is completely different, but it's a nice break from 1&2. And Kazoa is completely wrong, it's not luck it's maths! Really nice puzzle game.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

A better sequel to a brilliant game!

I'm loving them. Pure genius, and the work of someone who should be designing games for the masses to show exactly how it's done!!

Submachine1: extended Submachine1: extended

Yes, yes and yes

Not that you need another person to say it, but savage game! Took me a while though, but brought me right back to my Myst and Riven playing days! Looking forward to the next 4 games now!

Spin the black circle Spin the black circle

Excellent

Original, fun, frustrating, and i'm close to being homicidal! And i haven't even got to level 10!!! Excellent work!

SHIFT SHIFT

Savage

What can be said other than brilliance! Games with more inventive ideas will always score high, and you've hit the nail on the head! True for Sweet below to get in contact with Valve, although they might steal it!!! o_0 Keep it up, looking forward to the sequel!